191000- Kiowa- Including the cities of Hobart and Snyder 941 PM CST Mon Feb 18 2019
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TUESDAY TO MIDNIGHT CST TUESDAY NIGHT...
Rest of tonight Increasing clouds. Lows in the lower 20s. Northeast winds around 15 mph. Tuesday Cloudy. Snow likely and a chance of light sleet in the morning, then snow, light sleet and light freezing rain likely in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 30s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy. A chance of light freezing drizzle in the evening. Lows in the lower 20s. Northeast winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Not as cool. Highs in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 20s. South winds around 10 mph. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Friday Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of showers 20 percent. Friday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Chance of showers 40 percent. Saturday Partly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 60. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Saturday night Mostly clear. Colder. Lows in the upper 20s. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Sunday night Clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs around 60.
Central Plains and into the Midwest will see snow in northern areas. Mixed precip near East Coast. The southeast will see rain. Rain and snow in the far west will diminish over the weekend. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:46PM Fri Feb 15, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.